Monday, March 12, 2018

Project Life Update

I am currently caught up with my 2018 project life album which is exciting and kind of amazing for me LOL.  Here is a look at my week 10 pages.


Something that seems to be working really well for me is printing my photo's at home using my Epson PictureMate PM 400 wireless printer and printing from the app on my phone or ipad.
I love this little printer so much. I use the project life app to put two 3x4 photo's on one 4x6 to easily print them them out.  

I have been trying to remember to take more everyday photo's of our life and have been using my iphone for that.  While I still really want to use my DSLR more I honestly haven't picked it up much this year so that is something I will try and work on getting better at. 


The girls have been a bit better at sending me photo's too so that is also helping.  I am so happy that Kayley thought to take a photo of me and two of my grandkids playing Disney Monopoly last Saturday night. 

One thing I want to do is add the dates to my pages.  I am thinking I might just stamp the dates and add it to the title card but I am still not sure about that so we will see.

Something else that is really helping me stay caught up is setting time aside to work on my album.

Until next time thank you for stopping by!

No comments: